We are pleased to announce that Number Now 3.0 has been made available in the Mac App Store. This is a complete rewrite of the app and includes a reworked interface and a dramatically faster, modern engine written in Swift. The following features are also available :
• Redesigned interface
• Brand new multithreaded engine written in Swift
• Massive performance increases (over 100%)
• App performance increased in large lists (> 500,000)
• Added progress and activity indicators
• Added ability to start list at 0
• Added ability to reverse order of list
• Precursor can now be added to either front or back of the numbering
• Built in help added
• Custom presets – add 5 of your own preset scenarios
• Added explanation text for options
• Touch Bar support on MacBook Pro (2016 & 2017)
We’re thrilled with this update and hope you enjoy the new features and improvements. If you have feedback be sure to leave us a review on the Mac App Store or on Twitter @creative_ave
Link : Number Now on the Mac App Store
Recently we released another update for Caffiend – Caffeine Tracker on iOS. This update, version 1.9, addresses some bugs users had reported when they had decided not to use Health.app related features. They are :
• Fixed a bug that would cause totals not to update properly when editing drinks
• Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause manual entries to not be added into daily totals
• Fixed a bug that would cause the Caffiend Today widget to not update when units were set to metric
If you find any additional bugs, please report them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for your support,
We’re happy to announce that we have released Caffiend 1.7, our latest major update which has been in development for the past year. Besides the usual performance improvements and bug fixes, this update includes :
• Optimizations for iOS 10
• Barcode Scanner is back! Scan items to add them directly to your Journal.
• All new icons for drinks
• Fixed a bug that caused editing custom drinks to default to oz even when preferences were set to metric
• Journal entries can now edited
• Updated UI for Daily Totals on Dashboard
• Redesigned interface for drinks
• Drink Totals will now include data from other apps ( Requires Health.app access)
• More accurate calculations around the app
• New Today Widget designed for iOS 10
• Improved UI on Apple Watch
• Performance Improvements to Apple Watch app
• Other Bug Fixes
We hope you enjoy this update, we have worked very hard to bring it to you!
It’s hard to believe that Caffiend is now two years old. When we launched Caffiend we honestly had no idea what to expect. Two years and thousands of users later we have been humbled by the countless emails from users like you telling us how much they enjoy Caffiend and how it has helped them with their caffeine consumption.
I know things have been quiet on the Caffiend front for the past few months, but we have been very hard at work. We are working on a new update, one of the largest ones we have ever done. There are lots of new features, speed increases, updates to existing features and lots of bug fixes. We are aware that a lot of users saw an increase in bugs with Caffiend 1.6, so we have made it a priority to focus on bug fixes in this release and not to rush the update out.
We haven’t unveiled a complete list of new features, but that should drop in the next couple of weeks. We will do a full preview before launch. In the meantime, I wanted to thank every single user of Caffiend and let you know how much we enjoy working on this app for you. The past two years have been amazing and I speak for everyone at Creative Ave when I say we are excited about where the future will take us.
As a birthday present, I have included a single screenshot showing some of the new features of the Caffiend 1.7 update. This is a screen of the redesigned dashboard, but there are plenty more new features left to unveil. Enjoy and thank you once again for all your support!
Episode 12 of the Tabletop Life Podcast is now available. We celebrate our one year anniversary in style, covering March Madness, Guardians of the Galaxy 2, the NES Classic and of course, lots of tabletop games. We discuss This War of Mine : The Tabletop Game, Pandemic Legacy : Season 1, Star Wars: Destiny Expansions, Ticket To Ride Germany and our game of the month, Agricola Family Edition.
Find the show on your podcast platform of choice, or visit www.tabletoplifepodcast.com for show links. Watch for our next episode where we are playing Star Wars: X-Wing to celebrate May the Fourth!
We wanted to follow up on the reports from a small number of users who are still seeing sync issues between Caffiend on iPhone and Caffiend on Apple Watch. We recently released Caffiend 1.5.1 to address these issues, but they have persisted for some users.
To further address this, we are preparing Caffiend 1.5.2 that will be finalized very shortly. We are adjusting some of our logic for how we address the timing of synchronizations based on feedback from users still experiencing issues.
We are really sorry for any interruption this has caused for you. We are very proud of Caffiend and all the new features we have been able to bring you, but bugs that cripple that experience are a major bummer. At Creative Ave, we use Caffiend ourselves to track our consumption and want everyone to have the same bug-free experience.
We are planning a minor update to Caffiend 1.5 that squashes a few bugs that have been reported. Thanks to Caffiend users Joe and Vince for helping us pin down these specific issues.
We also have included much improved Voice Over support for those using Accessibility settings.
Thanks for your continued support and please review Caffiend on the App Store. Also feel free to send us any feedback you may have, as customer demand helps shape future releases.
We have been working on a new major release of Caffiend, version 1.5, since late January. We’re pleased to announce that update is now available in the iOS App Store. When you download your free update to Caffiend 1.5, here are a few of the new features you will see :
- New Apple Watch app that allows you to enter drinks (Quick Drinks and Favorites)
- Additional settings to turn off the Quick Drink confirmation and set the default tab for adding a drink
- Speed improvements
- LOTS of bug fixes
- Multiple Complications for Apple Watch
I think you will find this is by far our best version of Caffiend yet. If you have any questions, head over to our support site. We are also in the process of doing some additional support materials which should be made available soon. In the meantime follow us on Twitter @creative_ave and let us know if you have any questions.
If you have a few minutes, please rate and review Caffiend in the App Store. It helps us out tremendously and guides us on what feature we should focus on for future releases.
The Creative Ave Team
We are happy to announce that Caffiend 1.3 has finally been released. This update includes lots of new features, including :
• iOS9 compatibility
• Hydration tracking (syncs with iOS 9 Health)
• Rebuilt home screen
• Home screen favorites are now “My Drinks”
• Redesigned Drinks screen, now with tabs for Favorites and History
• Set a custom date/time for your drink (user requested)
• Tapping on a favorite now provides instructions to set a favorite if it is empty (user request)
• Drinks can now be searched for in iOS9 Spotlight, and selecting a result takes you directly into the app
• Minor modifications to the Journal (editing coming soon)
• Settings screen now shows the current values
• New Setting to Clear all current “My Drinks”
• Updated Today Widget with Hydration Value
• New Watch app for watchOS2 (much faster) – Major additions to this coming in 1.4
If you experience any bugs, please fill out the contact form on our website. We are looking into any reports and are preparing a patch to address anything we missed in testing. Thanks!
I wanted to offer all of our users an update on Caffiend 1.3, our latest update. We have had the update submitted to Apple and awaiting their app review teams to clear us for release since late September. We had originally intended this update to coincide with the release of iPhones 6S and iOS9, so this long of a delay comes as a huge shock to us.
Our 1.3 update is fairly substantial, so we are quite excited to get it into your hands.
There isn’t much we have been able to learn thus far, but the review process for this update is taking much longer than usual. In the meantime, we have began work on Caffiend 1.4 and also have been addressing some holes in our drink database. Thanks to some reviews on the App Store and some email feedback from our users, we have added Costa Coffee drinks, a UK based company. We have also added drinks from Dunkin’ Donuts in the USA. We will be adding more drinks from some additional companies in the UK, including SSP, Caffé Nero, Wild Bean Café and Coffee Republic.
We are planning on expanding our drink list throughout other European countries during the first half of 2016. Thanks for supporting us as we move forward with Caffiend.